Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yesterday I met with Angie Isaak and Esko Siipola. One does code enforcement in Lowell and the other handles the Police issues. It was good to know that they would help me and collaborate with me on the apartments and surrounding neighborhood. They asked me "How did you get involved with something like this?" and I started to talk about Pink House and FIFUL and then they say; "Oh, Phil!" and they said they were all for me after that if I was with him.

Apparently, the last police call response to my apartments was on January 12th (before I moved in) and apparently two guys were fighting and one was using a bottle rocket.

Monday, I might be showing potential new tenants (my friends as well) the complex. Mixed income community is what I am hoping for. With Fulton 55 opening this Friday, more people will definitely wanna live in the area and be apart of the downtown community.


Digging for treasure:




Proverbs 22:2
Rich and poor have this in common:
   The Lord is the Maker of them all

No comments:

Post a Comment