Monday, February 14, 2011

Attemptive Break In (into my apartment and not into my heart)


So as you can see, the purp tried to get in by busting the handle off by force. The handle on both sides has two indentations where the tool they were using was trying to break it off. I left my apartment last night and stayed at my grandma's working on editing videos there cause I can get Internet there, than during the day I was with Katie. So the incident could've happened at anytime between 10 pm Sunday night to 8:30 pm Monday (Valentines Day).

The lock on the bottom was the one I changed from a crappy, cheap, plastic one JD had put to the solid, heavy Home Depot (9 bucks) one I had purchased. Is it coincidence that this one was messed with and not the top? Because JD has a key to my top lock but not my home depot one. Is it also coincidence that they started to work on the apartment next door today too? Or was it the kid and his friends that i kicked out last night cause they were trying to play beer pong in his old apartment? Not sure. All I have is suspicion but I am going to go tomorrow to home depot to get a new one. Even though I have nothing really of too much value in my apartment, I am thankful it was a mess that got prevented.

No comments:

Post a Comment